Why do buyers need a real estate agent? Professional real estate agents have years of experience, teams to support you, and a deep understanding of every facet of the homebuying process. Hiring the right agent will make all the difference for many reasons. Let’s explore some of the benefits of finding the right agent:
- Real estate agents know the city and everything surrounding it. They know the best schools and the best areas of interest, and where the pockets of growth are located. They understand where property taxes are higher or lower, they listen to buyers’ needs, and they give advice based on their experience.
- Real estate agents know pricing. While they do not set the prices, they guide sellers to make the best possible decisions. To help sellers determine the ideal price point, agents compare prices of similar homes in the area and make suggestions based on current inventory. Realtors can also determine the right amount for buyers to offer, based on information such as how long a house has been on the market and the cost per square foot of neighboring homes.
- Agents love the processes. From the massive piles of paperwork needed to buy a home to having a deep understanding of all the disclosure forms and laws, real estate agents know their business.
- Agents have great teams around them. Any skilled, respected real estate agent in the area will have partners they trust and work with every day, including experienced lawyers, lenders who they know will respect and assist their buyers in every way, and a team of skilled contractors and service providers on whom they confidently rely. A good agent will also be able to expertly guide a homebuyer through any issues that may arise.
- Agents make it easy on their buyers. A real estate agent streamlines the homebuying process by handling the paperwork and coordinating the showings. Agents also comb the listings to find houses worth seeing, and they will set up appointments around their buyer’s schedule. When it comes to negotiating the contract, a real estate agent knows exactly how to present your offer and expeditiously close the deal.
The real estate and mortgage industries depend on referrals for continued business. Thus, there is little doubt that a seasoned, dedicated real estate agent will work diligently to give every customer the best possible experience. Real estate agents trust Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation to take care of these relationships and assist people in making the right choices.